Quick brief on Sub-Committees!
As per the Constitution, AUSEC has two subcomittees.
The Auditing Commitee exists to:
The Initiatives Committee exists to:
Develop a framework to measure and monitor the progress of the AUS in achieving its sustainability objectives and to use the framework to conduct periodic sustainability assessments in accordance with the by-laws of AUS
- Ensure the planning and implementation of sustainability initiatives by the AUS are informed by solid research and a multi-stakeholder approach.
What this means in practice is that the different teams handle different sorts of projects.
- Hold regular community-building sustainability events
- Provide educational resources and support to students and campus groups
undertaking sustainability initiatives
- Provide educational resources and support to individuals seeking to make personal
commitments to sustainability at school, at work, and at home
- Educate the McGill community on sustainable living and reducing individual impact
Check out the links on the left for the latest details!